We urge you to participate in the H5P Conference 2020 by submitting your proposals.
Dear community member,
The H5P community is global and growing exponentially. We started out with the first H5P Conference under the northern lights in Tromsø, Norway where some of the most eager members of the H5P community met and spent three days together. It was exhilarating and got us all fired up and wanting for more. The second H5P Conference was on the other side of the world in Melbourne, Australia where community members for the first time participated in the program with 40 amazing sessions inspiring each other on how to make the best possible content and integrate it in the best possible ways.
The H5P Conference 2020, to be held from 18-20 May in Madison, Wisconsin USA is the first H5P Conference in North America and has the potential to become the largest and most vibrant gathering of H5P community members ever!
The H5P core team will be very much present in the program. In Melbourne, we made the largest release announcement ever for H5P, and we hope to eclipse it with what we will launch in Madison. We intend to introduce features that will change the world of interactive content forever making H5P Con 2020 a historic event in a major way.
Frode Petterson, (icc), the lead developer of H5P will go through the wide range of ways H5P may be customized on the major platforms we support. He’ll demonstrate how to customize things like look and feel and reporting.
Pål Jørgensen, The Release Manager for the H5P Core Team will go through his top 10 tips for succeeding with H5P and his top 10 things not to do when using H5P.
- Preference will be given to submissions on the suggested topics above
- Presenters from different organisations are encouraged to present together
- All co-presenters must actively participate in the presentation
- The H5P Core Team will direct all correspondence with the lead presenter, and it is the lead presenter’s responsibility to coordinate with co-presenters
- Presenters are responsible for securing and paying for their own registration, personal travel and accommodation