CSS breaks when content is loaded via Webview
I want to serve some h5p content on my android/ios native mobile app. The problem I have is that h5p content looks "ugly" and some styles are not applied. When I open the page normally inside the web browser, everything looks nice but when I open the same page inside vewbview, the content falls apart and it looks that some CSS files are not loaded. Does someone know where is the issue?
- Open the h5p content page in webview resulting in CSS issues and page doesn't look as it should
- Platform and version number. WordPress (latest version).
- Browser: Webview
- H5P plugin version: 1.15.2
- H5P content type and version: https://h5p.petersons.com/content/?id=155
- Any browser console errors: None
- Any PHP errors: None
- Screenshots if it's a visual problem (attached)
- Any recent changes to the environment (new plugins/modules, updates, configuration changes etc.): None
- Any recent changes to the browser you're using (new extensions, updates etc.): None