H5P Deprecation message on Hosted Moodle
I work for a company who have one customer running a hosted moodle instance. We've begun looking after this and are looking into a message they get on H5P pages. Bearing in mind I'm not 100% schooled up in moodle, I'm just a linux engineer who has had this fall into my lap.
Below is the message we've got turning up on a few pages, and I'd appreciate some guidance on what needs to be changed.
Currently running moodle 3.11.7 and H5P 1.22.4
I'd really appreciate if anyone can let me know whether it's a plugin update, or a full change to which functions are called on the web server end.
*_get_completion_state() callback functions such as hvp_get_completion_state have been deprecated and should no longer be used. Please implement the custom completion class mod_hvp\completion\custom_completion which extends \core_completion\activity_custom_completion.
- line 731 of /lib/completionlib.php: call to debugging()
- line 652 of /lib/completionlib.php: call to completion_info->internal_get_state()
- line 815 of /lib/completionlib.php: call to completion_info->update_state()
- line 275 of /mod/hvp/classes/view_assets.php: call to completion_info->set_module_viewed()
- line 254 of /mod/hvp/classes/view_assets.php: call to mod_hvp\view_assets->logcompletioncriteriaviewed()
- line 97 of /mod/hvp/embed.php: call to mod_hvp\view_assets->logviewed()