H5P - SQL, Python, ....
I have created several SQL content types:
* Based on the work of Degrange here https://h5p.org/node/1134219 I have developed a simple SQL IDE and a SQL question type. These are also based on Skulpt, also support Turtle graphics and p5.js.
* An SQL question type compares SQL queries on a sqlite database against a result relation using sql.js.
* Both content types are based on a codequestion content type, which should make it easier to query other languages with the same code base in the future.
Feedback would be greatly appreciated as this is the very first time I have developed H5P content types.
- SQL-Question: https://codeberg.org/a_siebel/h5p-content-sql-question
- Python-Question: https://codeberg.org/a_siebel/h5p-content-python-question
- Python-IDE: https://codeberg.org/a_siebel/h5p-content-python-ide
- Code-Question: https://codeberg.org/a_siebel/h5p-content-code-question
- Skulpt: https://codeberg.org/a_siebel/H5P-lib-skulpt
- Markdown: https://codeberg.org/a_siebel/H5P-lib-markdown
- Ace-Editor: https://codeberg.org/a_siebel/H5P-lib-ace
- SQL.js: https://codeberg.org/a_siebel/h5p_lib_sql