I just installed to translate my site, no specifically H5P content, and I've realised that all my H5P content has dissapeared, I find it in the backend but it doesn't appear on the site. I've desactivated the WPML plugin and still the same, the H5P content missing. Any clues? 

I've just installed WPML, I meant

BV52's picture

Hi jgarate,

I tried reproducing the issue you mentioned above but either it doesn't happen on my end or I installed a different plugin. In order to give your bug report the best chance of getting answered, please include the following information:

  1. Detailed steps to reproduce the bug (exactly how and when did it happen)
  2. Platform and version number. E.g. Drupal, Wordpress, Moodle.
  3. Mobile or Desktop
  4. Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc
  5. H5P plugin version
  6. H5P content type and version (if a content type was used), and a sample URL or attached H5P.
  7. Exact plugin that you installed
  8. Any browser console errors
  9. Any PHP errors
  10. Screenshots if it's a visual problem

The more information you provide, the quicker the community will be able to fix it and the quicker you'll have a working solution!


Hi, actually it wasn't WPML, it was "Simple taxonomy", an old plugin, not updated for the last 5 years, so it seems it produced some kind on incompatibility with H5P. I just got rid of it. Thanks anyway.