Error when updating h5p from 1.7 to 1.9 with Moodle 3.1.2
Submitted by kkoopman on Fri, 10/14/2016 - 13:58
When I try to update h5p from version 1.7 tot 1.9 within Moodle 3.1.2 I get this errormessage:Debug info: Duplicate entry '0e807cc1cc2665c8418a2f03fe721383990c6d49' for key 'mdl_file_pat_uix'
UPDATE mdl_files SET contextid = 46747, pathnamehash = '0e807cc1cc2665c8418a2f03fe721383990c6d49' WHERE pathnamehash = 'e67a7731be1b620890d20c9e9c2a2b29e7fae576'
Error code: dmlwriteexceptionStack trace:
- line 477 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: dml_write_exception thrown
- line 982 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->query_end()
- line 176 of /mod/hvp/db/upgrade.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->execute()
- line 726 of /lib/upgradelib.php: call to xmldb_hvp_upgrade()
- line 432 of /lib/upgradelib.php: call to upgrade_plugins_modules()
- line 1742 of /lib/upgradelib.php: call to upgrade_plugins()
- line 683 of /admin/index.php: call to upgrade_noncore()