Reuse, Copy content
Hello, I've seen the new features (Reuse > Download/Copy content) and it sounds to be awesome, but I have a problem: unlike what I read (https://h5p.org/node/442225), it seems I can't neither "copy a Multiple Choice from an Interactive Video, and paste it into an already existing Course Presentation" nor "do the same for a standalone Multiple Choice". Pretty sure I misunderstood something.
Anyway, real case (https://ital2.altervista.org/livello-qcer-b1/un-uomo-chiamato-spiderman/). I'm revising a Question Set (QS) with too much stuff inside (True/False, MC, D&D, Fill the Blanks and another D&D). It'd be better to split it into more learning activities: 1 QS with True/False and MC, and 3 different "objects": 1 D&D, 1 Fill the Blanks and 1 final D&D.
Assuming I can do in QS what I've read in the above mentioned example about Interactive Video, this is what I did:
- I went into my WordPress site, H5P Content Add New... and there I created a(n empty) Fill the Blanks.
- Here, I pasted the content I had copied from QS (Reuse > Copy content; but I'm afraid I had copied the entire QS content).
- Eventually, I found out the my content type was changed from Fill the Blanks to Question Set (that is the same "object" I would have obtained uploading a downloaded .h5p file, instead of creating a new one).
So, where am I wrong?
- Can I copy just one piece of (and not the entire) content? If yes, how?
- How is it that pasting the content I've copied the content type was changed from one (FTB) to another (QS)?