Blackboard Learn Ultra - Learning Module > Ultra Document > Insert H5P Deep Link
I have created a learning module in a Blackboard Learn course with the Ultra experience. Within this learning module, I created an Ultra document. Then, I inserted an H5P content (via Content Market > H5P Deep Link) to the Ultra document. The H5P course presentation was successfully added to the Ultra document, but it comes with an empty white space below the interactive content - it looks really weird. This behaviour is evident in both Chrome and Firefox. My colleagues managed to replicate the issue in another Learn Ultra course site using a different interactive H5P. Please see attached screenshot and advise.
Steps to replicate:
1. Navigate to a Learn Ultra course.
2. Create a Learning Module.
3. Inside the Learning Module, create an Ultra document.
4. Using the Text Editor, click on (+) sign > Insert/Edit LTI Item.
5. Click on H5P Deeplink
6. Select the H5P content (in the sample screenshot, insert a course presentation).
Expected behaviour: The H5P content will be inserted to the Ultra document without extra white spaces below.
Observed behaviour: The H5P content was inserted to the Ultra document, but it comes with a very wide white space below it.