Interactive Book - Next Page Buttons Don't Always Work
I've been developing an interactive book for Moodle.
When I access the book and try to move on to the next page; the next button does not work. Instead it refreshes the page mid way down. The buttons only start to work if you navigate to other pages using the side menu first or when you click next and then refresh the window. Even stranger however is that this issue becomes more noticable when logged in as a learner / student. As a teacher / tutor the problem does not seem to exist.
Has anyone else come across an issue with next and previous buttons? We're trying to make an accessible good looking piece of content and this issue stops that.
3. Issue persists across desktop and mobile
4. Have tested on Chrome and Edge
5. We are using the latest plugin version with automatic updates
6. Interactive book (page in question only has text content but the entire book makes use of images, drag and drop, multiple choice and essays)
7. One error on page load which has to do with the Moodle Boost theme / tooltips but the problem persists across Moodle themes.
Sorry I can't provide more info on H5P and Moodle versions - I'm not an admin. Thanks for any help!