Question in interactive video appears again after answering
I hope I am in the right section. I created a course presentation with 4 slides. In each slide there is an interactive video with different tasks (Multiple Choice, Fill in the blanks etc...).
Not all tasks but some of those tasks appear a second time right after answering them which is annoying and not user-friendly. This happens not on every device. I don't have this problem when watching the videos on my laptop but this problem appears when watching the videos on my iPhone + iPad. The task is around 17:19 in the video but when running the video from 17:15 and answering the task when it appears from alone then I don't have this problem of double clicking "Continue".
- Visit https://www.esor-fortbildung.de/mod/hvp/view.php?id=1, go to the third slide and click on the circle sign in the timeline to get to the last task in this video (something around 17:19). After answering this task on my iPhone 8, I have to click on "Continue" again, even when I did just moments before.
- Moodle 3.11.2 (Build: 20210729)
- Mobile (iPhone 8 or iPad)
- Browser: Safari
- H5P plugin mod_h5pactivity version 2021051700 and mod_hvp version 1.22.3 (2021061100)
- Don't know the version of the content type but it's Course Presentation with Interactive Video in it. Example is shown under 1.
- No errors in browser console, don't know how to see this when viewing it on mobile
- No PHP errors but same case as 7.
- Here is a short video https://www.file-upload.net/download-14782722/IMG_2598.MOV.html