Fill in the blank with times (eg 7:30) reads as a "tip" and won't show correct answer
Submitted by [email protected] on Fri, 10/30/2020 - 20:01
- Using H5P through Moodle;
- using 'course presentation' with a fill in the blank with prepositional phrases of time (eg in the morning, on my birthday) to help ESL students to hear prepostions;
- Link is here: https://www.floatingcrowbar.com/Moodle/mod/hvp/view.php?id=243&forceview=1 (see slide 4)
- the 'tip' icon shows;
- the correct answer is 'at 7:30'
- but when checked it shows as incorrect,
- with the correct answer showing as 'at 7' How do I fix this?