Submitted by PixalPoint on Mon, 11/09/2020 - 20:55
- Detailed steps to reproduce the bug (exactly how and when did it happen)
I went to the course and clicked "Add and Activity or Resource" then selected "Interactive Content" and then the canvas will not display to design on.
- Platform and version number. E.g. Drupal, Wordpress, Moodle.
- Mobile or Desktop
- Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc
Chrome, Explorer and Firefox
- H5P plugin version
- H5P content type and version (if a content type was used), and a sample URL or attached H5P.
All canvases do not work when updated.
- Any browser console errors
- Any PHP errors
- Screenshots if it's a visual problem
- Any recent changes to the environment (new plugins/modules, updates, configuration changes etc.)
Upgraded to a VPS Server, but we've cloned the Moodle Instance and put it on a normal server and still had the same issues.
- Any recent changes to the browser you're using (new extensions, updates etc.)