Bugs in Drag n Drop
- Detailed steps to reproduce the bug (exactly how and when did it happen)
I'm having some ongoing challenges with the h5p interactive activities and how their marking works, disabling their marking, etc.
This time I'm trying to use the h5p drag and drop element to create simple choice poll (1st screenshot attached).
One small thing that's happening is that the full screen control is partially hidden under the h5p element display, as I've marked here (1st screenshot attached)
Secondly, even though I've turned off "show score points" (2nd screenshot attached)
I'm still getting a check control (3rd screenshot attached)
But perhaps most confusingly, I can't figure out how it's arriving at 3 out of 5?
- I think I have only 3 target drop zones.
- I think I have only 4 text items that can be dropped
- one item "nothing" can have infinite uses, but not in "1st choice" (only 2nd and 3rd choice)
- all the other 3 items can be placed in 1st, 2nd or 3rd choice
Why isn't it 3 out of 3?
If I change check the "give one point for the whole task" option, then I get no points, even though all three targets are completed successfully (4th screenshot attached)
2) Platform and version number. E.g. Drupal, Wordpress, Moodle.
3) Mobile or Desktop
4) Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc
5) H5P plugin version
6) H5P content type and version (if a content type was used), and a sample URL or attached H5P.
Drag n Drop
7)Any browser console errors
8) Any PHP errors
9) Screenshots if it's a visual problem
10) Any recent changes to the environment (new plugins/modules, updates, configuration changes etc.)
11) Any recent changes to the browser you're using (new extensions, updates etc.)