Unable to find constructor for: H5P.InteractiveVideo 1.22
I'm trying to figure out why a wordpress site isn't loading interactive videos. Any assistance would be appreaciated. As I'm relatively new to H5P I'm not sure if I uninstall the plugin will this remove all of the content. So I haven't tried that yet, I don't have a staging site to test on unfortunately.
Site is ngnix running on an AWS EC2, no cache enabled
- Detailed steps to reproduce the bug (exactly how and when did it happen)
Load up the content on the front end, or add a new file and save. Results page does not load.
- Platform and version number. E.g. Drupal, Wordpress, Moodle.
- Mobile or Desktop
- Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc
Chrome, Firefox and Edge (Chrome version)
- H5P plugin version
- H5P content type and version (if a content type was used), and a sample URL or attached H5P.
The content appears in this URL:
- Any browser console errors
<pre>h5p.js?ver=1.15.3:976 Unable to find constructor for: H5P.InteractiveVideo 1.22</pre>
- Any PHP errors
- Screenshots if it's a visual problem
- Any recent changes to the environment (new plugins/modules, updates, configuration changes etc.)
This has been broken for a few weeks, but there were no courses using this.
- Any recent changes to the browser you're using (new extensions, updates etc.)
Upgraded Wordpress to 5.7 from 5.6.