Dialog cards ignore text justification
- Detailed steps to reproduce the bug (exactly how and when did it happen)
a.Create a dialog card with some text. Notice that the default text justification is left aligned.
b.Save and view the dialog card. The text is centered.
Expected behaviour: The text should respect the justification settings!
- Platform and version number. E.g. Drupal, Wordpress, Moodle.
- Mobile or Desktop
Tested on desktop (mac)
- Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc
Tested on Chrome
- H5P plugin version
- H5P content type and version (if a content type was used), and a sample URL or attached H5P.
See attached file.
- Any browser console errors
- Any PHP errors
- Screenshots if it's a visual problem
- Any recent changes to the environment (new plugins/modules, updates, configuration changes etc.)
- Any recent changes to the browser you're using (new extensions, updates etc.)