Course Presentation Print button not visible on mobile phone
Submitted by JRDingwall on Thu, 11/18/2021 - 18:09
- Detailed steps to reproduce the bug (exactly how and when did it happen)
I was looking at my blogpost https://jrdingwall.ca/blogwall/using-interactive-checklists-and-to-do-li... on my iPhone and noticed the print button was not displaying. It does display on laptops and even my iPad (IMG 2947), just not on the iPhone (IMG 2382).
- Platform and version number. E.g. Drupal, Wordpress, Moodle.
I'm using WordPress 5.8.2
- Mobile or Desktop
Mobile, iPhone SE, iOS 14.8.1
- Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc
Both Safari and Firefox for iOS
- H5P plugin version
- H5P content type and version (if a content type was used), and a sample URL or attached H5P.
Course Presentation 1.22.7
- Any browser console errors
- Any PHP errors
- Screenshots if it's a visual problem
- Any recent changes to the environment (new plugins/modules, updates, configuration changes etc.)
updated the content library before creating the activity
- Any recent changes to the browser you're using (new extensions, updates etc.)
no recent updates beyond the iOS update