H5P Interactive video: The non-interactable area in the videos are announced as "interaction appeared" on VO screen reader
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Open the examples on H5P web page (We tested it with an internally developed course and since the same was reproduced with the examples in the official website, not shared the course link)
2) Navigate to interactive video component ( Content used in an assessment )
3) Turn on VoiveOver (command + F5)
4) Use keyboard navigation to focus on the interactive video frame (control + option + arrow keys)
5) Enter the frame (control + option + shift + down arrow)
6) Navigate to the focus area after the "tool bar"
Expected: keyboard focus only reaches areas with operable or meaningful content
Actual: Within the component frame of the video, the last focus area in the initial focus order is a space marked in the top left corner of the video frame. this area is announced as "Interaction appeared", which is the warning announcement given whenever a pop-up appears. However, this focus area is not interactable, and clicking it has no effect. To actually interact with the pop-up, the user needs to navigate one step back from the toolbar to focus on it.