Disable retry on Question Set Moodle Plugin 3.1
We've created a question set with multiple drag Text questions. We can disable each question's retry, but there does not seem to be a way to disable the retry on the whole set. We want students to have one chance to complete the activity. We've tried everything to disable the set and only allow one try. Nothing seems to work.
1. Steps to recreate
- Create a question set with drag-text questions.
- Disable the retry button on each question.
- Set the override for the entire question set to disabled.
- Test and see that the retry is still enabled at the end of the question set. THere does not appear to be a way to disable this. We expect to have NO retry button at the end of the quiz, as though it were a single question set.
2. Moodle 3.1 - Moodlerooms hosted plugin.
4. Browser: Chrome.
5. Plugin version: 2016-12-06
6. Question Set Version: 1.10.2
7. Screenshot of Retry