Image Flashcard content
Submitted by amills on Mon, 03/23/2020 - 18:01
- Detailed steps to reproduce the bug (exactly how and when did it happen) - H5P flashcards not displaying interactive content when accessed when embedded in dynamic tools like tabs, popouts, accordions, etc. The issue appears only to replicate in Chrome when in live mode. Appears normally while editing. See attached images.
- Platform and version number. E.g. Drupal, Wordpress, Moodle. CourseArc 2020
- Mobile or Desktop Desktop
- Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc Chrome
- H5P plugin version Unknown
- H5P content type and version (if a content type was used), and a sample URL or attached H5P. Flashcards - H5P Embed Code:
<iframe src="https://lor.mivu.org/h5p/embed/5045" width="784" height="898" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe><script src="https://lor.mivu.org/sites/all/modules/h5p/library/js/h5p-resizer.js" charset="UTF-8"></script>
- Any browser console errors None
- Any PHP errors None
- Screenshots if it's a visual problem Attached.
- Any recent changes to the environment (new plugins/modules, updates, configuration changes etc.) NA
- Any recent changes to the browser you're using (new extensions, updates etc.) NA