Error after installation
Today, I installed via wordpress plugin.
- I am using MasterStudy theme with WPBakery. It's a multisite.
- I can create content, import demos and can place it on a page/post. No issues.
- The H5p content shows when I "preview" the page /post.
- The H5P content does not show when I publish a page of post. ( During the preview, it is visible)
I am attaching 2 jpg files. The error indicates towards " H5PIntegration / missing translation).
Other issues I observed;
- During creation of content in h5p, picture uploads from computer but not from media folder. (seems to have implication on reference /name of file)
- In Gutenberg , there is no option to place the H5P content. However, it is available in WPBakery builder. It has button which directly takes to H5P and has insert key. (Just FYI)
- Checked multiple themes including twenty-twenty, divi and others.
- Also, tried uploading directly and reinstalling / unistalling etc. Tried various methods like checking full screnn etc.
Need your support. Thanks