RTL text in Course Presentation - bug in Chrome
Submitted by leac on Thu, 08/06/2020 - 07:35
We have H5P as a Moodle plugin, and are having a problem with the Course Presentation content type on Chrome.
- We create a Course Presentation content type
- We click on the T to open a textbox
- In the textbox editor we click the Right Alignment button
- We write our text. It is actually aligned to the right in the editor.
- We finish and click the "Save and display" button
- The resulting text in the course Presentation isn't right-aligned.
- This happens only in Chrome. When we create that content type in Firefox, the text is wrapped in a
<p>element withe the style attribute:
- This happens only with the Course Presentation content type. Other content types align to the right when defined.