WordPress: no content showing
Submitted by martin.h.andresen on Thu, 02/15/2018 - 23:05
It seems I'm experiencing an issue perhaps familiar to several on this forum: no content is showing up. How can I get it visible?
- Steps to recreate the bug: I have no problem installing or activating H5P on the website. I can create and upload H5P in the control panel, but not preview it. Once I add H5P, it will not be visible. I have accessed the page through Firefox, Chrome, Edge and Opera without result. I can embed other pages' H5P without problem. Here is a link to an uploaded, locally created and embedded H5P on a test page: http://www.bislettguttekor.no/index.php/h5p-testside/ We are using the one-click Wordpress install from one.com web hosting. I can see H5P is mentioned in the source code, but does not view.
- Platform you're using: Wordpress 4.9.4–nb_NO, using Intergalactic theme, although I've tested muliple themes with same result
- Mobile or Desktop - is not viewable on either platform
- Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Safari - same result
- H5P plugin version Versjon 1.10.1
- H5P content type version - all types