WordPress: no content showing
Submitted by martin.h.andresen on Thu, 02/15/2018 - 23:05
It seems I'm experiencing an issue perhaps familiar to several on this forum: no content is showing up. How can I get it visible?
- Steps to recreate the bug: I have no problem installing or activating H5P on the website. I can create and upload H5P in the control panel, but not preview it. Once I add H5P, it will not be visible. I have accessed the page through Firefox, Chrome, Edge and Opera without result. I can embed other pages' H5P without problem. Here is a link to an uploaded, locally created and embedded H5P on a test page: http://www.bislettguttekor.no/index.php/h5p-testside/ We are using the one-click Wordpress install from one.com web hosting. I can see H5P is mentioned in the source code, but does not view.
- Platform you're using: Wordpress 4.9.4–nb_NO, using Intergalactic theme, although I've tested muliple themes with same result
- Mobile or Desktop - is not viewable on either platform
- Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Safari - same result
- H5P plugin version Versjon 1.10.1
- H5P content type version - all types
Mon, 02/19/2018 - 05:04
Hi Martin,Thank you for
Thank you for reporting this. I checked the website and it seems like there is an issue with with permissions for your folders on the server. In the screenshot below it shows "Error 403". You would have to check if the webserver user has permission to read/write to the folder /wp-content/uploads/h5p/cachedassets.