Video content: Moodle completion problem
I try on different Moodle sites, but I'm not able to activate Moodle activity completion on H5P Video Content.
We need to have "completion" only when user finish to play video, without quiz or final summary.
I think this is possible because is declared here: https://h5p.org/completion-settings
Moodle: 3.3, 3.5
- Interactive Video (1.20.2)
- Video (1.5.2)
- Add new activity: H5P (video content)
H5P activity setup
- Source: youtube url (also with mp4 on server)
- No interactions
- No final summary
- Execution setup: prevent skipping
Moodle activity setup
- Grade category: Uncategorised or "Video" (gradebook category)
- Grade to pass: 0 or 1 or 10 give me the same result
- Maximum grade: 10
- Activity completion
- Show activity as complete when conditions are met
- Student must receive a grade to complete this activity
A user with student role play video, but at the end, activity completion is not marked.
- No Error in console
- Bookmark saved (if I exit and return on video, it starts from where I left)
- BUT MOODLE COMPLETION NOT marked and GRADE IS NOT ASSIGNED
Thank you if someone could help me!