Results/progress not saved for logged-in user on Image Sequencing
Detailed steps to reproduce the bug (exactly how and when did it happen): Logged-in user completes the Image Sequencing activity and sees a time/score. Logs out. On logging in again, the activity has reset to its original state. In settings, the boxes to log user results and save content state are checked, which works for all other content types as far as I can see.
- Platform and version number: Wordpress 5.3
- Mobile or Desktop: Desktop
- Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc: Chrome Versión 78.0.3904.108 (Build oficial) (64 bits)
- H5P plugin version: 1.15.0
- H5P content type and version (if a content type was used), and a sample URL or attached H5P: Image Sequencing - presume the most recent version as no update is available. See attached.
- Any browser console errors:
- Any PHP errors:
- Screenshots if it's a visual problem
- Any recent changes to the environment (new plugins/modules, updates, configuration changes etc.): Upgrade to PHP 7.2
- Any recent changes to the browser you're using (new extensions, updates etc.)