Bug adding images to H5P activities in content bank in Moodle 3.9
Submitted by Lairdoflard on Wed, 07/29/2020 - 21:30
- Detailed steps to reproduce the bug (exactly how and when did it happen)
I created a new H5P (Agamotto, but the bug exists for other types too) in the Content bank in Moodle 3.9 and tried to add an image. I get an "Invalid Security Token" error and the image isnt uploaded. I can upload the same image to 'old-style' H5p content in the same course, and to e.g. Moodle books, ATTO, etc
- Platform and version number. E.g. Drupal, Wordpress, Moodle.
- Mobile or Desktop
- Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc
Tested in chrome, firefox, edge
- H5P plugin version
Integrated in Moodle 3.9
- H5P content type and version (if a content type was used), and a sample URL or attached H5P.
All content that can use images, specifically Agamotto for testing
- Any browser console errors
"Invalid Security Token"
- Any PHP errors
- Screenshots if it's a visual problem
- Any recent changes to the environment (new plugins/modules, updates, configuration changes etc.)
- Any recent changes to the browser you're using (new extensions, updates etc.)