h5p interactive video not showing video toolbar unless screen is resized in Chrome
Steps to reproduce:
- In Moodle (in mod_h5p or mod_hvp, it impacts both), or on H5P.com, create an interactive video with an uploaded mp4 file.
- Give it a title and interactive title
- Uncheck Toolbar Below Content (note that this is needed on H5P.com only. The Display action bar and frame option on mod_hvp seems to have no impact either way)
- In Chrome, play the video. Notice video toolbar/progress bar has disappeared. Resize the screen. The toolbar will reappear.
- In Firefox, play the video. Notice the video toolbar/progress bar has not disappeared. Resize the screen. The toolbar will still be available.
I'm a bit stumped as to what the expected behavior SHOULD be. I would expect that the bar should fully go away and stay away when the option is unchecked, but the fact that it stays on Firefox makes it confusing.