File sizes, formatting limitations, linking objects, Moodle plugin
Just some quick questions to help us plan for moving our learning over to H5P
1. With regards to video are there any file size or video length limitations. Because this comes from vimeo pro / Youtube I'm guessing no, the file does not have to be limited.
2. Do you forsee an option to adjust the fonts in the future?
3. Ideally we would like to embed some of the content types into the video screen, could we for example include hot-spots over the top of the video. Again I'm guessing this is a no, but wanted to check.
4. Is there a way we can follow one video on from another directly (same video window updates to watch a second, seperate video), doing this would make managing the content much simpler. We are trying to avoid having too many objects down a page.
4. When do you think we can plan to have the Moodle plugin available. I see it's been on the plan for some time.
Thanks in advance.