Error in WPLMS course editing
I got a problem to upload media by using H5P.
1. Detailed steps to reproduce the bug (exactly how and when did it happen)
- When I create new course in WPLMS, I can see not the full UI(search bar, lists), but only 10 static contents.
- I have hundreds of H5P contents, but I can't see the search bar and other content listings.
2. Platform and version number.
- Wordpress v5.8.3
3. Use on Desktop
4. Browser: Chrome
5. H5P plugin version : v1.15.4 (not sure)
6. H5P content type and version
- It has nothing to do with the content type.
7,8. Any browser console & PHP errors : (not found)
9. Screenshots if it's a visual problem
- Please check the attached photo
10,11. No recent changes
I would like to know how to solve the problem shown in the picture.
Please help me...
Tue, 01/18/2022 - 18:22
Hi!What your screenshot is
What your screenshot is showing is not part of H5P. Might be some custom WPLMS integration, so you would need to bug them.
Thu, 01/20/2022 - 02:33
How can I fix the bug?
WPLMS said it was a plug-in problem, so I asked H5P.
But with that answer, where should I ask?
Please let me know in more detail what kind of problem you expect.
And the WPLMS says it's not their problem, what should I do?
Please help me.
Thu, 01/20/2022 - 08:18
Hi JoYu!I cannot rule out
I cannot rule out that there is a problem with the H5P plugin, but given that what you show on your screenshot is obviously some customized view of the H5P selection screen, I assumed that it is related to WPLMS. You could: