My Vokabulary test (fill in the blanks) does not function any more :-(
Hey dear community,
something happened to"Fill-in-the-blanks" which does not allow any more to disable "Show solution" and "Retry" buttons in the german version. I disabled it first at the end of the whole "Fill-in-the-blanks"-form, but did not change anything, when I tried it out, I could use the buttons "Show solution" and "Retry". Then I invested two hours of disabling the "show-solution" and "retry"-checkboxes in every single vocabulary in my "fill-in-the-blanks-test" and also disabled them at the end of the form.
It did not change anything. Tomorrow my pupils will have a vocabulary test, where they will be able to let solutions show and retry if they put the wrong word in the blank. :-D
I will try to answer the questions:
- Detailed steps to reproduce the bug (exactly how and when did it happen): On Monday my pupils told me they could let show the solution and retry in their "fill-in-the-blanks"-vocabulary-test, although I disabled the two checkboxes at the end of the form (not in each single question form). Now I disabled these checkboxes in every single form of every single word in the vocabulary test (more than 200 words) but still it does not function.
- Platform and version number. E.g. Drupal, Wordpress, Moodle: I tried it on Moodle, I don't know the version number. I think it's not because of Moodle. The checkboxes were changed in H5P, some time ago it was "overwrite settings" of "Show solution" and "Retry" at the end of the whole form, and I could successfully disable "Show solution" and "Retry", even if it was enabled in every single vocabulary form. Now it's not possible to enable these two functions any more :-(
- Mobile or Desktop: Desktop, but on Mobiles it's the same
- Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc.: Browser does not change anything (Firefox, Chrome, all the same)
- H5P plugin version: I really don't know where I can see that
- H5P content type and version (if a content type was used), and a sample URL or attached H5P.
- Any browser console errors
- Any PHP errors
- Screenshots if it's a visual problem
- Any recent changes to the environment (new plugins/modules, updates, configuration changes etc.)
- Any recent changes to the browser you're using (new extensions, updates etc.)
I think it's a bug in the "fill-in-the-blanks"-Content. Can you help me?