Currently we support Wordpress, Moodle and Drupal. Everything is open source and free to use.
To see how you may install H5P on your own site click on one of the logos below:
H5P empowers everyone to create, share and reuse interactive content. We've made a selection of interactive content types available for testing here on H5P.org.
Test drive the authoring tool
To get some guidance on creating H5P content, take a look at the tutorials in the Content author guide.
- Install a CMS and an H5P plugin for that CMS. Currently, the easiest way is to download Drupal and the H5P Drupal plugin. The Drupal plugin has some extra development features that the other plugins don't have.
- Complete our "Hello world tutorial"
- Look at the H5P examples
- Get familiar with the developer guide
- Create new libraries using your newly acquired h5p skills
- Share your work here at h5p.org!
The code for the H5P content types are shared on GitHub.
Designers and developers are encouraged to improve these content types by:
We've focused on the documentation for H5P content types and applications so far. We've started on docs for plugin creation as well.