Unwanted asterisks in Mark the Words
we experienced a problem creating a Mark the Words (1.7.5) activity from inside Column (1.5.4), using Windows and Chrome.
I tried rewriting it from scratch (Mac, Chrome), and it resulted in the same error. Just to give another shot, I've created a new (and only) Mark the Words content (i.e. without Column), but the error came out again.
Basically, we have marked some compound verbs (e.g. "She *will take off* her makeup", "You *were looking for* his gloves"). So in some cases they work, but in others they don't.
Schematically, I'm reporting asterisked compounds from the backend (>>>) and their results in the frontend:
- *si sono subito divisi* >>> si sono subito divisi --- and that's ok.
- *si è alzata* >>> *si è alzata* --- here's the issue.
All this is clearly and better evident from the screenshots (here attached).
Thanks for your attention.
PD. I've added a new screenshot (with verification checkmarks).