H5P – Create and Share Rich HTML5 Content and Applications
Enter your keywords
Menu
Main menu
Examples & downloads
Documentation
Goals & roadmap
Forum
Log in
Create free account
You are here
Home
»
Comments
» Comments
Comments
Primary tabs
Contents
Comments
(active tab)
Title
Posted
It is actually the other way
2026/03/02 – 00:00
Questio Set
2026/03/01 – 18:22
Questio Set
2026/03/01 – 18:15
Questio Set
2026/03/01 – 18:12
con la actualización de H5P
2026/03/01 – 18:08
New versions
2026/03/01 – 07:04
As already commented on.
2026/02/28 – 01:21
Hi Kieran1,We apologize for
2026/02/28 – 00:57
Similar issues
2026/02/28 – 00:50
I like the idea, and I am a
2026/02/27 – 23:06
Version 1.17.1 seems to cause
2026/02/27 – 23:00
And an addendum: Even if
2026/02/27 – 22:51
Yes, this will prevent
2026/02/27 – 22:49
Hi Jorma,If this is for H5P
2026/02/27 – 17:33
Hi All,I am checking with the
2026/02/27 – 17:30
Hi All,I am checking with the
2026/02/27 – 17:29
Still failing – environment details included
2026/02/27 – 17:23
Thanks Oliver! I think the
2026/02/27 – 17:05
Same issue affecting Drupal
2026/02/27 – 16:55
Access to script at 'https:/
2026/02/27 – 16:54
I am sorry to hear that you
2026/02/27 – 16:42
Another addendum:Since H5P
2026/02/27 – 16:41
Could be a temporary outage.
2026/02/27 – 16:26
My bad. You're correct, of
2026/02/27 – 16:18
Sorry to hear that you ran
2026/02/27 – 16:15
Question
2026/02/27 – 14:50
Hi Oliver
2026/02/27 – 12:21
Update?
2026/02/27 – 11:58
That analysis is correct. An
2026/02/26 – 17:57
Addendum: If you already
2026/02/26 – 17:51
Thank you for this Oliver!
2026/02/26 – 17:10
Hi ina131286,No there is no
2026/02/26 – 17:08
Version for Moodle 5.1+
2026/02/25 – 23:52
Hi, Ron!If I recall correctly
2026/02/25 – 23:34
Admin oikeuksien lisääminen
2026/02/25 – 13:40
Hello,We have been
2026/02/23 – 16:26
We have the same probleme
2026/02/23 – 15:25
Link to Image Popup within Open Accordion?
2026/02/21 – 00:39
Hi Forsynthia,Sorry, would
2026/02/20 – 17:23
Thank you, BV! :)
2026/02/20 – 05:03
Hi Forsynthia,Thank you for
2026/02/20 – 02:13
Hi BV
2026/02/20 – 01:38
Hi Forsynthia,Did you check
2026/02/20 – 00:15
Next week as part of the
2026/02/19 – 00:33
Hi BV, that's strange, my
2026/02/18 – 01:04
Hi BV, that's strange, my
2026/02/18 – 01:01
Hi Forsynthia,If I upload the
2026/02/17 – 18:01
Hi Gareth,The Live
2026/02/17 – 17:40
Error when adding Word Cloud
2026/02/17 – 10:34
Thanks Oliver.@Sophie feel
2026/02/17 – 00:49
Pages
« first
‹ previous
…
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
…
next ›
last »
Pages