WordPress unable to access hub, upload gives: Error could not load content type form
Submitted by SimonShortman on Fri, 05/18/2018 - 03:17
Hi I have WP installed and have the H5P add-in installed but get error that it cant connect to the H5P hub, and an upload gives an "Error could not load contect type"
If you try and add new content it says "No Content Types available."
- Detailed steps to reproduce the bug (exactly how and when did it happen) - As above.
- Platform and version number. E.g. Drupal, Wordpress, Moodle. WordPress 4.9.5
- Mobile or Desktop - Desktop
- Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc - Safari
- H5P plugin version - 1.10.1
- H5P content type and version (if a content type was used), and a sample URL or attached H5P. any (downloaded and tried to upload image-hotspots-2-825.h5p)
- Any browser console errors - none
- Any PHP errors - None
- Screenshots if it's a visual problem
Fri, 05/18/2018 - 04:08
Hi Simon,I am unable to
I am unable to reproduce the issue that you described above. If this is a new installation of the plugin I suggest that you uninstall and reinstall it.
Wed, 07/18/2018 - 11:18
Hi Simon,Are you sure the
Are you sure the server has network access? Also, there should be some PHP errors when these things don't work. Try setting the following in wp-config.php: