Course Presentation: Print dialog box not fully visible when Print button clicked in
Description: In a H5P Course Presentation the Print dialog box appears clipped at top of slide screen when Print button clicked.
- Add H5P activity to Section
- Select Course Presentation
- Gear icon > Edit settings
- Under Behavior settings select Enable print button
- Add a couple of slides
- Click Save and display button
- Click the Print button
Expected result: The dialog box to appear in the centre of the slide area.
Actual result: The dialog box appears cropped with the Print all slides and Print current slide buttons visible, but the text above it clipped.
- Moodle 3.6
- H5P 1.18 (2019052100)
- Windows – Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Chrome
- Mac OS – Chrome