Scoring problem in Branching Scenarios
I created a branching scenario (and another test scenario to see if I could get it to work) and I cannot figure out how to track the scoring from my quizzes. Under results, it provides me the user ID and the time, but the scores all state zero. I think this is only a problem when using branching scenarios.
I made a test quiz with course presentation and it worked fine. I was able to see the user ID and the score.
In the branching scenario, I tried changing the settings to score dynamically and static, but that didn't make a change. I also have the test questions in the branching scenarios in the course presentation format and it still didn't work. I created a screen recording demonstrating the problem.
I've got a few weird things going on that I will share later as well, but this one seems most pressing at present.