Not able to view answers for 'fill in the gaps' activities in Moodle Gradebook report
After the upgrade released on the 19th of Agust, when I check the report of the activity for 'FİLLİNG THE GAP' activities via gradebook, I get the message:
"Version 1.1.0 of the reporting module is required to render this report. Currently installed: 1.0.0"
How can I upgrade this reporting module?
To solve this issue, some people has suggested to login to the server with an ftp client and go to "...yourmoodleinstallation/mod/hvp/reporting" and edit line 9 of the file 'h5p-report.class.php' from "private static $version = '1.0.0';" to "private static $version = '1.1.0';"
But the thing is I don't have administrator access to Moodle and I don't think I can tell the administrator of my university to change a php file.
I guess this is a bug. Can anyone solve this problem so we don't need to mess with php files?
- Platform and version number: 3.5
- Mobile or Desktop: Desktop
- Browser: All of them
- H5P plugin version: 1.19.1
- H5P content type and version (if a content type was used), and a sample URL or attached H5P: FİLL IN THE GAPS ACTIVITIES
- Any browser console errors: Not sure
- Any PHP errors: not sure
- Screenshots if it's a visual problem
- Any recent changes to the environment (new plugins/modules, updates, configuration changes etc.): just updated the h5p plugin to 1.19.1
- Any recent changes to the browser you're using (new extensions, updates etc.): not changes