moodle 3.8.1 fresh install not showing content types, mod activity not working
We have a new 3.8.1 server setup and are configuring it. We've been using h5p for a few years on previous moodle installs. Now we're on a version with h5p in the moodle core code. However there are no content types. Also I have added he h5p activity module and that too is not showing content types. Here's what I know
The scheduled task ran successfullyDownload available H5P content types from h5p.org\core\task\h5p_get_content_types_taskScheduled 04/21/20, 13:312 mins 48.68 secs5124 reads4038 writesSuccess
However /h5p/libraries.php shows no libraries and no content types.
With the activity module (which I've re-installed twice), I am seeing two things.
First, with debugging on I seeThe module hvp does not define the standard capability mod/hvp:addinstance
- line 2173 of /course/lib.php: call to debugging()
- line 456 of /course/modlib.php: call to course_allowed_module()
- line 781 of /course/modlib.php: call to can_add_moduleinfo()
- line 63 of /course/modedit.php: call to prepare_new_moduleinfo_data()
- line 453 of /lib/accesslib.php: call to debugging()
- line 53 of /mod/hvp/locallib.php: call to has_capability()
- line 100 of /mod/hvp/locallib.php: call to hvp_get_core_settings()
- line 151 of /mod/hvp/locallib.php: call to hvp_get_core_assets()
- line 214 of /mod/hvp/mod_form.php: call to hvp_add_editor_assets()
- line 546 of /course/moodleform_mod.php: call to mod_hvp_mod_form->data_preprocessing()
- line 142 of /course/modedit.php: call to moodleform_mod->set_data()
Which is very odd. Those are defined clearly in the db/access.php file and I see those on the user roles as I'd expect.
Second, when adding that h5p content I see no content editor and only see "You do not have permission to view the content types. (undefined)"
Any ideas on these multiple h5p issues?