Interactive video bug?
Hi, I'm a new user for H5P and am wondering if this is a bug? Before that, let me list down the required points that I'm using:
- Using the Interactive video on my Moodle site with h5p plugin, I insert some text messages in the middle of some videos using the h5p options. After some time, I decided to change the videos and replace these with the same video but of a different resolution as I'm also testing how quickly different filesizes load in my Moodle platform to optimize loading times. After inserting the "new" video, I found the text messages I inserted that would pause the videos, all shifted in the time. For example, if I inserted a text message of a 15" video, at 14", when I re-insert a video of a different resolution, but the same exact video, the text message would shift randomly to some earlier timing. So I'm wondering if this could be a bug? The "dots" that show where the message would appear during the video, would also show that it has shifted. The video resolutions I was testing were 1920X1028 and 720X404, where both videos would be the exactly same length (just smaller in filesize)
- I'm using the h5p plugin on my Moodle 3.8 on a hosted (VPS) Apache server.
- Am using a Laptop Macbook Pro when creating my h5p quizzes.
- Browser: Chrome
- H5P plugin version: 220.127.116.11
- H5P content type and version (if a content type was used), and a sample URL or attached H5P. - This was not used since it's a Moodle plugin.
- Any browser console errors - None
- Any PHP errors - None
- Screenshots if it's a visual problem - nothing to show only that the "dots" showing when the text messages would appear were shifted.
- Any recent changes to the environment (new plugins/modules, updates, configuration changes etc.) - none
- Any recent changes to the browser you're using (new extensions, updates etc.) - none.
Hope this is clear enough?