Hyperlink modal out of view for Timeline body text editor
- Working on OSX (10.14..6)/Chrome (Version 86.0.4240.111) H5P in WordPress with Timeline content type.
- Working on the 5th item on a timeline.
- Open the body text to edit.
- Type a sentence.
- Select word to creater hyperlink.
- The screen dims, and it takes several scrolls upward to find the modal for entering the hyperlink, it is halfway up. It should not be off screen.
Note, after entering, and trying again, the modal box is in the correct location.
Here is a Loom screen recording https://www.loom.com/share/80ed88920ad04b04838379d82ad77314