Troubles with "Question Set" H5P activity
I am testing the "Question set" H5P type of content and I'm a bit at a loss...
1) First of all, I had trouble to upload the H5P sample file and the libraries that get along with it, the ones that are to be downloaded on this page : https://h5p.org/question-set. The file is "big" (3,2 Mo) ; maybe this is the problem ? I don't know but here is a screenshot of the error message that I got everytime I tried (see below : error.png). So I created my own "question set" online on h5p.org, dowloaded it and uploaded it on my WP-plugin : this time it worked out perfectly.
2) I really don't understand the line framed in red on the second screenshot (lost-bit.png). What is it related to ? It seems to me that this is a lost input because whatever I write it isn't displayed anywhere on the final quiz and it is quite lost between other settings (see below : lost-bit.png)? But maybe this is my mistake.
3) Also, there are many settings to input texts that should be displayed at the end of the quiz to congratulate the learner or encourage him. I framed them in red on the third screenshot (unused-settings.png). But no matter what, these results are never displayed at the end of the quiz. They seem to be there but unused (see below : unused-settings.png)
4) Regarding the "Mark the words" type of question, I think that the learner should have feedback when he checks his answers. If he has found out 2 correct words but there were 4 to be found, he doesn't know if he succeeded or not : all he sees are the 2 correct answers in green but no indication that there are 2 other words missing. I think that there should be a "score" displayed here, to inform the learner about the number of correct and incorrect answers but also about the missing answers - like there is in the standalone version of this tool (see below : no-score-displayed.png)
5) At the end of the quiz, no matter what settings I've checked or unchecked in the creation form, there is always a "Show the solution" button displayed. But sometimes I don't want my students to access the solution yet. It would be cool if we could enable or not this button - and I thought that this option was offered in the creator form but all the settings are a bit confusing, so I probably misunderstood (see below : settings-no-solution.png and show-answers-forced.png).
That's all I got for now :) I hope that this is helpful, but maybe I didn't understood the way the plugin work - in which case I'm sorry to bother you.