Drag & Drop interactions without forced background
New user here, trying to see if h5p is something for our team to teach (theory) driving lessons.
One use case we are struggling with creating in h5p is the following:
1. Start with a button 'Drag drop exercise'
2. Pauses video, shows draggable items (icons/pictures) and drop-zones sem-transparant jpg/png)
3. drag (draggable items) the items to correct place (dropzone)
4. Click send/see awnser
I have added pictures of what we would want, but annoyances we came across and would want to know if we could change this:
- We cannot have a drag/drop area the same size of the video itself -> this make immersion
- We cannot have the drag/drop ON/IN the video, like a INTERACTIVE VIDEO should have/do. Instead we are forced to upload some background-image of the video, while the video itself SHOULD BE the backdrop/background for the question (Are we doing something wrong?)