Column and Accordion Content Cut-Off on Chrome
The bottom of H5P content embedded in LearnDash lessons on WordPress site is recently cutting off at the bottom on Google Chrome browsers in the H5P plugin page and embedded content pages. Accordion text that is really long is also cut-off at the bottom.
- Detailed steps to reproduce the bug (exactly how and when did it happen): Noticed recently on Google Chrome desktop browser - may have coincided with recent Google Chrome update.
- Platform and version number. E.g. Drupal, Wordpress, Moodle: WordPress 6.1.1; LearnDash LMS 126.96.36.199
- Mobile or Desktop: Desktop only
- Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc: Google Chrome 109.0.5414.75
- H5P plugin version: Version 1.15.6
- H5P content type and version (if a content type was used), and a sample URL or attached H5P. Accordion 1.0.30; Column 1.13.1; See attached test accordion content. Paragraph of text below "What do we do with this information?" is cut-off. Column example not attached, but see screenshots below.
- Any browser console errors: No
- Any PHP errors: Unknown
- Screenshots if it's a visual problem: See below for Column example.
- Any recent changes to the environment (new plugins/modules, updates, configuration changes etc.): No
- Any recent changes to the browser you're using (new extensions, updates etc.): Chrome update recently
Example 1: Accordion Content
In editing page
Created Accordion Content (bottom paragraph cut-off)
Example 2: Column Content
Google Chrome (Column: content under "schedule a training time" is cut-off and jumps straight to navigation buttons)
Microsoft Edge (Column content and text visible)