Column and Accordion Content Cut-Off on Chrome
Submitted by bdhoot on Thu, 01/26/2023 - 22:22
The bottom of H5P content embedded in LearnDash lessons on WordPress site is recently cutting off at the bottom on Google Chrome browsers in the H5P plugin page and embedded content pages. Accordion text that is really long is also cut-off at the bottom.
- Detailed steps to reproduce the bug (exactly how and when did it happen): Noticed recently on Google Chrome desktop browser - may have coincided with recent Google Chrome update.
- Platform and version number. E.g. Drupal, Wordpress, Moodle: WordPress 6.1.1; LearnDash LMS 220.127.116.11
- Mobile or Desktop: Desktop only
- Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc: Google Chrome 109.0.5414.75
- H5P plugin version: Version 1.15.6
- H5P content type and version (if a content type was used), and a sample URL or attached H5P. Accordion 1.0.30; Column 1.13.1; See attached test accordion content. Paragraph of text below "What do we do with this information?" is cut-off. Column example not attached, but see screenshots below.
- Any browser console errors: No
- Any PHP errors: Unknown
- Screenshots if it's a visual problem: See below for Column example.
- Any recent changes to the environment (new plugins/modules, updates, configuration changes etc.): No
- Any recent changes to the browser you're using (new extensions, updates etc.): Chrome update recently
Example 1: Accordion Content
In editing page
Created Accordion Content (bottom paragraph cut-off)
Example 2: Column Content
Google Chrome (Column: content under "schedule a training time" is cut-off and jumps straight to navigation buttons)
Microsoft Edge (Column content and text visible)
Thu, 01/26/2023 - 22:30
Screenshots of the issue
Screenshots of the issue
Fri, 01/27/2023 - 13:40
Hi! Your content seems to be
Your content seems to be working nicely here (on Chrome). Are you sure there are no error messages on the browser's development console? Could you please post a screenshot?
Fri, 01/27/2023 - 17:12
Thank you for your response,
Fri, 01/27/2023 - 22:23
So there were error messages.
So there were error messages. Not sure if they are rhe cause here.
You say you're embedding content. How do you do that? Is the resize script included?
Fri, 01/27/2023 - 22:29
Yes, the error messages
Yes, the error messages appear to be the same on both devices but the cut-off only happens on one. Embed is the wrong word, I input the h5p content shortcode in our LearnDash LMS lesson pages using the "Add H5P" button via the WordPress plugin. I do not use an iframe or other embed tool.
Fri, 01/27/2023 - 23:24
That's rather odd then. Is
That's rather odd then. Is there some link to the page that you could share?