Mpeg-Dash for H5p
I have been trying to make H5p-Video work for Mpeg-Dash. These are the steps I tried:
1. I cloned https://github.com/h5p/h5p-video
2. I added videojs.js from https://github.com/nadavkav/h5p-video/blob/videojs/scripts/video.js to the cloned file and also added it in the library.json. Accroding to this github page, this is the videoJS player which should work for dash format.
3. I used H5p cli to make a .h5p file out of the workign dir (attached).
4. I ran my moodle from Docker. I also installed h5p there in moodle/mod with
git clone -b master https://github.com/h5p/h5p-moodle-plugin.git hvp && cd hvp && git submodule update --init
5. So, now I have mod_hvp and mod_hvpactivity in my moodle. In both of them's settings, I uploaded the .h5p file.
6. I try Interactive Video with a dash file stored in localhost. That is, I give its link. I also check in 'Inspect Element' that the videojs.js is getting called along with video.js, vimeo.js, youtube.js, etc.
7. However, when I try to Add Interactions in the next step, I see that it shows that the 'Video Format is not Supported'
Can anyone help me out here?