Multiple issues with library dependencies
We have modules using the Question set library and within that we have a variety of question types e.g. multiple choice, fill in the blanks, complex fill in the blanks. These were created a while ago and the content/libraries need to be updated. However, we encountered a few issues.
- Site runs on PHP 8.x and on Drupal 9.4.x using Opigno LMS 3.0.3 distro
- When editing the interactive content (Question Set with Advanced/Complex Blanks question type) - this error pops up
The H5P.AdvancedBlanks 1.2 used in the content is not valid
(Screen shot attached)
- On saving the activity/content the Advanced Blank/Complex question type gets removed altogether
- The hub does not show any available updates to Advanced Blanks and the latest available version is 1.2.2.
- After updating the Advanced Blanks library to 1.2.2 the question type still doesn't appear within the Question Set module as an option
- I've checked the latest AdvancedBlanks library and it seems to be compatible with Question Set - however, I can't seem to get it integrated.
- I'm unable to download the content to send it across as the moment I save the activity (after enabling the download option) - the AdvancedBlanks question type widget gets removed
Any help would be greatly appreciated.