Content development tutorial issue and comment functionality
Ok I have a few issues with H5P for beginners. I wanted to post the comment in relation to this tutorial https://h5p.org/using-other-libraries but for some reason I cannot login to comment there, only here. Can someone look into why that is?
There seems to be issues with several of the beginner files and tutorials. I tried uploading the attached h5p in the above link on two lms'es without it working. This is the error message:
- A valid content folder is missing
- A valid main h5p.json file is missing
- Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in h5p_validate() (line 555 of /home/akidsxbv/h5.jfcg.no/sites/all/modules/h5p/h5p.module).
- Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in h5p_validate() (line 555 of /home/akidsxbv/h5.jfcg.no/sites/all/modules/h5p/h5p.module).
- The uploaded file was not a valid H5P package
It would be very helpful if you could provide working h5p's along with the tutorials? Thanks Jorgen