Interactive video editing
Hi..I am a content author in vocational education and training space. We created some content on the platform which indeed came out pretty well..
- Interactive video: https://h5p.org/node/161428
- Memory game: https://h5p.org/node/162128
- Identification game: https://h5p.org/node/162156
- Process game: https://h5p.org/node/162243
However, I thought of sharing some features which we felt were lacking to some extent:
1. Basic editing features in interactive video such as trimming/slicing, import and combine videos/images, time effects and language translation
2. Collaboration and review features
3. Use of bookmarks can be enhance authoring experience Eg - While adding interaction, instead of choosing the exact time (in m:ss format) would be good to have option of selecting bookmark
Mon, 01/01/2018 - 05:44
Hi udaynanda1,Thank you for
Thank you for sharing your material.
As for your suggestions:
1. The Interactive Video was not designed to be a video editing tool although your suggestions can really help a lot of users.
2. This is a very good suggestions that can help everyone improve in creating their material.
3. Nice suggestion.
I moved this post to the Feature Request forum for better visibility.