I was just starting using to use H5P and it gave me the 524 error. How much do I need to adjust to my server when using H5P. I was just using it in one course and it has issues on my server already. Please help.
Mon, 02/05/2018 - 10:02
Welcome to H5P!
In order to give your question the best chance of getting answered, please include the following information:
The more information you provide, the quicker the community will be able to fix it and the quicker you'll have a working solution!
Tue, 02/06/2018 - 16:15
I replied through email on the info that you needed. Thank you.
Wed, 02/07/2018 - 10:28
Thank you for the reply. Although I'm not sure where you sent the e-mail. If you replied to the e-mail notification from H5P.org we will not receive it since that is an unmonitored mailbox. If you may, please send your reply here.
Wed, 02/07/2018 - 16:31
1) Detailed steps to reproduce the issue (exactly how and when did it
happen) February 3, 2018, I was adding contents using Image Hotspots, Accordion when it suddenly slowed down then received Error 524. I have used the Image Hotspots content on a Learndash page, but the accordion, I am about to build it when I had the error
2) Platform and version number. Wordpress
3) Mobile or Desktop Desktop
4) Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc - does this happen to other browsers
as well? Chrome, Firefox, Explorer
5) H5P plugin version I cant access the website but it’s the most recent version of H5P plugin
6) H5P content type and version (if a content type was used), and a sample
URL or attached H5P. erfolgaviation.com
7) Any browser console errors see attached file
8) Any PHP errors  see attached file
9) Screenshots if it's a visual problem see attached file
Thu, 02/08/2018 - 05:27
Thank you for the additional information. Would you attaching the screenshots it would help a lot :-)
Connect with H5P
H5P is a registered trademark of H5P Group