I've installed, with success I think the H5P plugin on my moodle website ( www.ent-lifdejakarta.ovh )
- I can use it to create activities, I can save them but anything appears when I click on them. It's like the activitie code source were empty. Only the title of the activity is on the page.
- I've checked the access autorisation for H5P content, everything is on for my profile.
- I've tried with many computers nor browser, the same.
- I've checked that the plugin is activated.
- I've tried with many kind of activities. The same: building and registering activitie is ok but seing it is impossible
My moodle site is 3.3 and the H5P plugin is 1.7.
If anyone could help me, it would be great. This plugin seems amazing !