New Content Type: Lesson
We are currently planning to develop a new content type: Lesson (this name is tentative). We could summarize it as halfway between "Collumn" and "Course Presentation", as the fomer does not allow a sequential progress, and the latter does not behave well on smart phone screens. The goal of this content type is to provide a smooth user experience for mobile users (mostly).
- As a content creator you should be able to add content types in the very same way you do it in "Collumn". Nevertheless, contents will be presented to the learner one at a time.
- As a learner you should be presented with the content and once it is completed you should automaticaly be taken to the next content, and so on. You should also see a progress indicator (a bar).
- As a learner you should be able to see a final "summary" screen in which you could "submit" your results or "start over".
We have put together a mockup you can see here:
We would really appreciate your thoughts and feedback.
A couple of questions:
- For the H5P team: do you have anything similar in your roadmap? if so, how can we work together on it?
- Fot the community: anyone interested in developing this content type together?